Monday, September 14, 2020

Cargo ship web cam journey

 September 14 - Research Log


Container Ship Cargo Sketchbook



Today  I spent some happy hours being entirely mesmerised by a Dutch webcam affixed to a container ship with absolute close up views of loading the cargo .. at some point the metal box hung on the crane swung so close to the camera That I inadvertently ducked !! What a fab view though .. then the ship took off but alas I don’t read Dutch so currently it’s destination is unknown ... I left the camera on and hopefully will see in the morning where it landed.  It is a smaller boat and just passed a lock which was fascinating to watch .. I’ll look up the name of the webcam tomorrow and post a link on the bloghere

........
Cargo Explorer Transport- Illustrated Learning Journal


No comments:

Post a Comment

River Thames Cargo Ship Movements October

 Cargo Explorer - Diary October 10th 2020 There is a true feeling of " Once you open a door ." feeling for me at the moment, the m...